July 2, 2021
July 4, 2021
New York Town Law enforcement Division these days introduced road closures through the Macy’s Once-a-year Fireworks Screen in excess of the East River. The occasion will get spot on Sunday, July 4, 2021 commencing at about 9:20 p.m. and ending at 9:50 p.m. The Section reminds spectators that no large backpacks, substantial coolers, lawn chairs, garden blankets, umbrellas or alcoholic drinks will be permitted in the viewing locations. All limited goods are subject to lookup and seizure.
Motorists are advised to use community transportation and keep away from the subsequent destinations between 2 p.m. and 2 a.m.
MACY’S 4TH OF JULY Annual FIREWORKS CELEBRATION
Manhattan Locale: Street Closure approximately concerning 3:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- FDR Drive in between Battery Park Underpass and East 63rd Street
- Avenue C amongst East 16th Street and East 20th Street
- East 20th Street amongst 1st Avenue and Avenue C
- East 23rd Street in between 1st Avenue and Avenue C
- East 26th Road in between 1st Avenue and FDR Travel
- East 30th Avenue amongst 1st Avenue and FDR Generate
- 30th Avenue Entrance Ramps
- East 33rd Road involving 1st Avenue and 3rd Avenue
- East 34th Avenue amongst 2nd Avenue and FDR Travel
- 34th Avenue Entrance Ramps
- East 37th Road amongst 1st Avenue and FDR Generate
- East 38th Street in between 1st Avenue and FDR Push
- East 41st Road concerning 1st Avenue and FDR Travel
- East 42nd Road concerning 1st Avenue and FDR Travel
- 42nd Avenue Entrance Ramps
- East 48th Street in between 1st Avenue and FDR Drive
- East 49th Street concerning 1st Avenue and FDR Travel
- East 53rd Street among 1st Avenue and FDR Push
East River Bridges Advisory
- Brooklyn Bridge – Between 7 pm to 10 pm, No pedestrian or bicycle targeted traffic. Vehicular targeted visitors will continue to be open.
- Manhattan Bridge – Involving 7 pm to 10 pm, No pedestrian or bicycle traffic. Vehicular targeted traffic will continue to be open.
- Williamsburg Bridge – Involving 7 pm to 10 pm, No pedestrian or bicycle site visitors. Between 9 pm to 10 pm, No vehicular traffic.
- Edward I. Koch Bridge (59th Road Bridge) – In between 8 pm to 10 pm, No pedestrian or bicycle website traffic. Between 9 pm to 10 pm, No vehicular targeted traffic.
Community VIEWING – Manhattan
The community viewing sections in Manhattan will be the elevated portions of the FDR push with the next entry details:
Notice: Obtain blocks will near as viewing regions fill up and spectators will be redirected to more open entry blocks as acceptable.
- 23rd Road
- 34th Road
- 42nd Road
Manhattan ADA (Disability Accessibility)
- ADA – FDR Southbound lane, at 18th St. and Avenue C (by means of 20th St. and 23rd St.)
- Domino Park – Accessibility place situated at South 5th Street and Kent Avenue
- Bushwick Inlet Park – Access place found on Kent Avenue, North 9th Street to North 10th Avenue
- Transmitter Park – Obtain issue on Greenpoint Avenue to Useless Conclude
- Newton Barge Playground – Obtain level at 3 Commercial Street
- Marsha P. Johnson State Park (East River State Park) – Obtain issue at Kent Ave and North 8th Avenue
Be aware: This 12 months because of to barge placement Brooklyn Bridge Park is not a viewing level
- Gantry Plaza Condition Park – Obtain details found at Vernon Blvd at 48th Ave, 47th Highway, 47th Ave, 46th Road and 46th Ave.
FLYOVER In addition to the fireworks, at approximately 7:45 p.m. on Sunday night, NYPD Aviation Unit helicopters will fly in excess of the East River involving the Brooklyn Bridge and the Ed Koch Bridge.
MEDIA PARKING Starting at 1 p.m., media parking for “Broadcast Cars Only” will be allowed to stage on the West facet of Middle Blvd in between 50th -51st Aves. All vehicles will have to be in the staging region by 1 p.m. An NYPD DCPI rep will then immediate the trucks to park at a designated placement for the present after stability screening is entire. No other vehicles are permitted. Users of the media are reminded that NYPD press qualifications need to be worn absolutely exposed at all instances when the bearer is at or within just police strains.
For any updates observe us at @NYPDNews